Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Witch Who Was (2.1)

I tried to act like an airhead, "Well thank you, Professor Felix." I smiled, "If you would please, unlock the door. My ride has somewhere they have to be in a few minutes, so I really have to leave now or I will have to walk home." He smiled (and his smile was hungry. "Well then, I will make sure you get a ride. Want to play a game, Miss Vivian.? It's called 'Teacher Says.' It's a lot like 'Simon Says' but I don't know a Simon." I saw in his mind exactly what he would have me do. "I would like to, really, but I seriously have to go. Jade is waiting for me." He pretended to look sad. "You don't even want to know the rules? The game would be considered extra credit." He smiled his smile again. "The game is very simple, Miss Vivian. I say 'Felix says' and you do what I say. If I don't say 'Felix says', then you simply have to take off one article of clothing. Sounds fun, don't it." I tried to keep the disgusted look off of my face, but I don't think I did a good job. "Actually, Professor, that's a horrible idea. Now I suggest you let me out. Jade will be looking for me by now." I stood up, waiting for him to go unlock the door. When he didn't, I started to worry. "Well then, lets take this game to my office. It's rather... sound proof, in there." He went to grab me, but I lashed out my foot. I got him square in the jaw, but he didn't even seem fazed. "That happens when you were in the army." He said, smiling again. This time he grabbed me easily, and carried me to his office, which he locked. trying to fight him off, my hand came down directly in front of me, knocking over the bowl of water and bringing me out of the vision. It took me a minute to settle myself down, to remember that it hadn't really happened. Then it hit me: if his lesson had gone a little quicker, that would have been my reality. I hear the downstairs door open, and I jumped. "I'm home!" I heard Jade yell. Her coming home made me realize just how late it was. I sighed with relief and disbelief, and started cleaning up my spell. When I was finished, I went downstairs to help Jade make dinner. I hadn't eaten in awhile. She was actually surprised to see me up, and instead of explaining to her what happened, I showed her the images. As she saw what I saw, she turned paler, and her eyes darkened. "I could go and kill him right now. I should..." She looked over at me shaking my head so fast I couldn't see."No, you can't kill him. He's the best teacher I have, even if he want's to rape me. All I have to do is not be alone with him. It'll be easy. Actually, I'm half tempted to go back and finish watching what would happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment