Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Witch Who Was (1.3)

I used these flowers because I want to see what Felix was going to say when the bell rung. All of these were to make a seeing mirror. I grabbed a piece of his hair that I had snatched of his head when he was bringing me my test, I poured water into a bowl, and I grabbed the cauldron, the flowers, a lighter, and a potato masher. I placed the flowers into my "cauldron" and mashed them up. I grabbed the lighter and lit them on fire to make them into ash. Murmuring blessed be and a spell for sight, I poured the ash into the water and stirred it up. I closed my eyes and took three deep breaths and glanced into the bowl. Almost immediately an image of Felix popped up. He was in the middle of the lecture that he had been given. "Do you ever get urges? Urges to do something normal, or do something crazy? Like to really want that last slice of pizza?" Felix looked right at me, "Trust me," but instead of getting cut off by the bell, he continued. "Not all urges are good for everyone. Everyone can leave, but I would like Sabell to stay a moment. See you all Wednesday." Everyone quickly rose and exited the class. Proffessor Felix quickly went to the door after everyone left and locked it. I was sooo confused on what he was doing. "Sabell, I'm sure you've noticed me 'checking you out' (he did air quotes around the phrase). I want you to know, that I think you're so beautiful." As he was talking, he was slowly stalking forward. There is no other way to describe the way he walked forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment