Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Witch Who Was (2.2)

"Sabell!!! You can't just blow this off! He could be dangerous! And he said he was in the army. Obviously he has PTSD. If you don't do something, I will." Jade said rather threateningly. She was so mad that the dough she was kneading for homemade pizza so hard, she pressed it way too thin. "Chill, Jade. I'm not blowing anything off. If I was, I would eventually be forgetting about what I saw, and BTW, my vision potion was a complete success. That's why I saw what I saw." She just stared at me, looking incredulous. "Sabell, I'm not playing. Either you tell, or I will defiantly bring it up to the dean." I was getting exasperated. "Whatever, I'm just going to make me a sandwich and go to bed. I have to be up in the morning, and since Bane isn't here, I'll be walking tomorrow. I'll put together an invisibility potion so that no one messes with me. Goodnight." Saying that, I stalked to the fridge, threw together a PB&J, and stalked upstairs to my room. Once I finished the sandwich I looked up what I needed for my invisibility spell, finding that I have all the ingredients. Quickly making it, I stored it in a tube to use in the morning. Looking into my full length mirror, I decided to wear my red halter with my black skinny jeans and red high tops. Having figured all that out, I layed down, almost instantly falling asleep. That night, my dreams were a little weird. Maybe it was due to doing such a strong spell before bed that it's affects didn't wear off when they were supposed to. Instead of dreaming of Felix, however, it starred Jade, Bane, and myself, morose Jade and Bane. "I can not believe you did that! What would make you do that?! Don't I give you everything you need?!" Bane was shouting at the top of his lungs, shaking with the effort it took not to change. Jade sat on her bed, looking furious, teeth fully extended. "There is no reason to talk to me in that tone of voice, Bane. I know this looks bad, but it's not what you think!" Then I realized that there was a guy sitting on Jade's bed, shirtless. Even sitting down, he looked tall. Shaggy blond hair and blue eyes made him look like a little kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar... specifically Jade's cookie jar. His obvious paleness showed that he was another vamp. "Well then what is it Jade, because I came in here and saw him on top of you, while you guys were making out, or sucking each others blood, or whatever it is your kind does?" Bane was letting his shield down, showing how much this was really hurting him. That softened her up. "Babe, your always gone, and I get real lonely. Josh means nothing to me, just someone to hold me at night." Bane jerked, like he had gotten slapped in the face. "You mean he's stayed the night and you guys have actually done it?!" Jade looked appropriately abashed. "I never said that! Bane, relax!" I then saw myself walk in. "What is with all the screaming??? Wait, who is that Jade?!" Bane didn't even wait for her to reply, he couldn't. Screaming in rage, he leaped at Josh, changing into a panther, his preferred animal of choice. I awoke screaming when I saw blood splatter the wall, not sure who's it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment