Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Witch Who Was (Part 1.1)

"Do you ever get urges? Urges to do something normal, or do something crazy? Like to really want that last slice of pizza?" Felix looked right at me, "Trust me..." *RING* Everyone jumped; we were so absorbed into Professor Felix's speech, it took us a moment to figure out what the noise was. "Don't forget to read chapter 6 tonight!" Professor Felix yelled as we nosily rose. I was heading home, while others were heading to their next class. Human Sciences was always the most interesting of my classes. "Sabell! Wait UP!" my closest friend, Jade Foxx, hollered after me as I hurried across the parking lot. I stopped, waiting for her to catch up. Unlike me, she had another class. It was 10 at night, but that was best for her, seeing as how shes a vampire. Right now, with the sun long gone, she looks gorgeous. Her long curly black hair, that reached to her waist, didn't match her pale skin. Her eyes are huge and very green. She is almost 6 foot and rather slim, due to mostly liquid diet. If the sun was up, she would be hideous. Her hair basically falls off and her features twist. She grows claws and all her teeth sharpen. She also hunches over, like she has a heavy burden on her back. Basically she looks like a horror story. Surprisingly, most vampires are named for jewels. Her mother (Yes, her biological mother! Vampires can have kids too.) named her for her green eyes. Jade finally caught up, but was giggling, trying to cover her full lips. She sent a "mind message" to me. "Professor 'Fine' Felix is staring at you... again!!!" I could hear her laughter as her voice filled my head. She has some pretty weird talents, but i have my own. My talent is the exact opposite of hers. She can put thoughts into peoples heads, and I can take them out. I focused on him, and all he was thinking about was how I looked, like he had everyday this past week. (I should prbably mention that my name is Sabell Vivian.) In his mind, I could see how I looked to him: Fiery straight red hair that only came to my shoulders. (It matches my personality nicely.) I had pale skin, but it seemed to glow. He saw my eyes, a sharp gray, that doesn't usually belong to a red head, that often seemed to change shades with the light. I was standing tall; figuratively anyways. In real life I am only 4'9", an abnormality in my family, as well as my race. Most witches are at least 6'2". "Geez," I mumbled to Jade as we walked across the parking lot to her shocking purple Porsche, a 968 Cabriolet. It was a beauty of a car, and seemingly safe... Until Jade was behind the wheel. She drives amazingly fast. "If he gets anymore observant of me, I'll have to spell him!" I shook my head. Jade and I are 'blood sisters' so i was able to put images into her head too. I showed her what i had observed. "Dang! To bad he is so fine and sexy! I would love to be getting that kind of attention!" Her expression was soo gushy, I had to laugh. "Girl, what do you think you got Bane for?!" She laughed with me. Bane Paxton was her shape shifter (surprise!) boyfriend. He is almost 7 foot, with big muscles from running when he is an animal. His eyes are such a light shade of blue. His short blond hair symbolizes what color his fur usually is. Being a shape shifter he can be any single animal that he has touched, but he can also control how far into the change he goes. He could look like a human with fins and gills! (Mermaids are really just shape shifters.) Seeing as how Jades car was on the other side of the college, I let my mind wander through others, noticing once again how everyone stared at us with a mixture of awe and fear. "Sab! Did you hear me?!" Jade interrupted my snooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment